Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Lunchbox Has Landed

Every time I open my iTunes or turn on my iPod and "The Lunchbox Has Landed" from The Full Monty Soundtrack comes on I can't help but laugh to myself. It isn't because The Full Monty is a funny movie (which it is). It isn't because it is a great song or one that has meaning in my life. (Actually the song kind of sucks) I laugh because it is by Anne Dudley.

To the average person, Anne Dudley probably means absolutely nothing. Sometime ago I read that one can find out his or her "stripper name" by taking his or her middle name and the name of the street he or she grew up on. Yes, you guessed it...my stripper name would be Anne Dudley.

Anne Dudley - Possibly the least stripper-like name in the history of stripper names. The lunchbox has landed indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment