Monday, November 22, 2010

And so...Annie Waits, Annie Waits, Annie Waits

I don't know exactly when I discovered it, but I have a secret love. It is a silly little crush on song with random clapping. I guess the clapping isn't all that random, but I love it nonetheless. I don't know what it is about these songs, but I can't help but feel happy when they grace my radio. I've been known to nearly run off the road trying to clap along.

If you've never noticed it before, I'm sure you'll be listening for those happy claps now.

Some of my favorite clapping songs are:

1. Annie Waits by Ben Folds
2. Take the Money and Run by The Steve Miller Band
3. Saturday Night by The Bay City Rollers
4. Jack and Diane by John Mellencamp
5. Centerfield by John Fogerty
6. Close to Me by The Cure
7. Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da by The Beatles
8. Private Eyes by Hall and Oates
9. Space Oddity by David Bowie
10. Der Kommissar by After the Fire
11. Along Comes Mary by The Association

I'm sure there are more, but these are all I can think of right now. What are some of your favorite clapping songs?






No comments:

Post a Comment